Eat Goulash And Enjoy Beer In Prague Like A Local
You Do Not Need To Be Stuck In Tourist Traps. Experience the Real Prague, Go Where The Locals Go
Prague is visited by millions of tourists every year and few realize that just a block away from the tourist traps are where the locals eat, drink and live.
Imagine walking a block down a cobbled street and entering a completely different Prague. Away from the crowds of tourist. Away from the tour groups, clicking cameras and tacky gift shops.
With Eat Goulash and Enjoy Beer In Prague Like a Local you can eat in local Prague restaurants.
The book will teach you everything you need to know to go where the locals go:
- how do I know a good restaurant from a not so good restaurant?
- how do I get there via the metro, tram, bus, or taxi?
- how do I read the menu?
- what kind of food will they serve?
- how do I communicate with the waiter?
- should I be scared of locals?
- why should a man always walk into a restaurant first?
Besides helping you get away from the tourists and experience the real Prague, this book will save you money. In a restaurant catering to tourists a pint of beer costs 100 CZK ($5.50 USD). A block away at a local restaurant the exactly same beer costs 26 CZK ($1.40 USD).
At $4.99 this book pays for itself with a single pint of Czech beer in a local restaurant!
Download the PDF Version...
Download The Kindle Version...
Is this book for you?
Yes, if you want to:
- get away from crowded and overpriced tourist restaurants
- try real Prague restaurants which cater to locals (do you go eat out at tourist traps in your hometown?)
- eat authentic Czech goulash and pay 65 czk ($3.60 USD) instead of 160 czk ($8.80 USD)
- learn how to find a good local restaurant simply by walking down a narrow cobble stone alley
- learn how to use your knife and fork to tell the non-English speaking waiter you are done eating
Practical Information You Can Use To Go Where The Locals Go To Eat And Drink
The author is a Prague local. Imagine knowing somebody in Prague who can advise you where to eat.
Here is how the book will help you:
- understand the different types of local restaurants and what they offer
- learn about the types of food offered
- know how to use the metro, tram, taxi to get to the restaurants
- because you will see an example of a Czech Menu and how to read it
- with a list of 20 local restaurants recommended by the author. Each with a link to Google Maps so you can get exact directions from your phone.
What's In The Book?
You will get over 55 informative and illustrated pages to enable you to visit local restaurants with confidence.
Here is what's in the book:
- What Do You Feel Like Eating
- Meat, Sauce, Dumpling
- Breaded and Deep Fried
- Reading The Menu
- What Type Of Restaurant Do You Want
- The Service Curse Of A Communist Restaurant
- Beer Signs Tell You Where and What
- Pilsner Urquell, Gambrinus - A Place To Eat A Good Meal With Quality Service and Ambiance
- Krušovice, Kozel, Radegast, Budvar - A Place To Drink Beer, Smoke and Chat With ‘Professional’ Drinkers
- Tourist Places To Avoid Eating And Drinking
- How To Get To The Restaurant
- You Need A Public Transit Ticket
- You Need To Validate Your Ticket
- Take The Metro
- Take The Tram
- Do not Take The Bus
- Take A Taxi
- You Are At The Restaurant
- Guy Enters A Bar...
- Order A Beer
- Water Is Not Free
- Your Knife And Fork Speak To The Waiter
- Zaplatíme (Ready To Pay)
- How To Talk To A Waiter That Does Not Understand English
- Something To Talk About While You Eat – Prague History
- 20 Local Restaurants With Good And Inexpensive Food
About The Author
Roman has been a Prague local since 2006.
He eats out at least two nights a week in local Prague restaurants. Goulash is his favorite dish and of course no meal is complete without a half liter pint of world famous Czech beer.
Unlimited Money Back Guarantee
Simple. If ever you are not satisfied that this book helped you eat like a local and saved you money, just let us know and we will refund your money.
That’s how confident we are that this book will help you eat goulash and enjoy beer in Prague like a local.
Download Your Copy Today
Eat Goulash and Enjoy Beer In Prague Like a Local is ready for your download right now for just $4.99 USD.
To secure your copy, simply choose between the PDF ebook format or the Kindle format below.
You’ll be taken to a page where you can make your payment and get immediate access for download.